A blog in which I bitch-slap all those responsible for the mess we're in.


Saturday, January 07, 2006


Love and the Lottery
A non-political post

I was laying in bed this morning thinkng about the women I've known and my current lovelife (or the lack thereof). I was thinking that the chances of me finding my soulmate are about the same as me winning the lottery. I'm getting older and it's not looking too good....... but I still buy those lottery tickets.

Here's the way I see it- what do you think?

  • 6 out of 6- a winner! Odds: 1 in 13,983,816
A perfect match, your soulmate, perfect love ill death do you part.

  • 5 out of 6- Odds: 1 in 54,200
You both love each other deeply despite the things that drive you absolutely crazy OR same as above but one-sided and it eventually falls apart.

  • 4 out of 6- Odds: 1 in 1032
Your madly in love till after a year or so you realize it was probably just lust and those thngs you overlooked in the beginning are now a stone in your shoe. Doesn't last more than a few years, if that.

  • 3 out of 6- Odds: 1 in 56
Not really your type but you're willing to see how it plays out for a bit. Typical one-night stand or casual friend (with benefits).

  • 2 out of 6- Odds: 1 in 7
Just meeting someone you like.

  • 1 out of 6- Odds: 1 in 2.42
Seeing someone that you like today.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home