A blog in which I bitch-slap all those responsible for the mess we're in.


Friday, December 09, 2005

Incompetent Design

This is priceless. When Intelligent Design first became popular, I was remarking to a friend on the golf course that whomever designed my body was an idiot. My back hurts, my knees are shot, my ankle still hurts from an injury 20 years ago and why didn't this Intelligent Designer make us immune to hangovers? Enter Don Wise, creator of the "incompetent design" theory.
"Wise cites serious flaws in the systems of the human body as evidence that design in the universe exhibits not an obvious source of, but a sore lack of, intelligence." I wish I had thought of that phrase first. My hats off to you, sir !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home